g_uava: (Exceedraft | Ken (01))
[personal profile] g_uava

27673

I forgot to pose her with my birthday cake before demolishing it πŸ˜…

One of my birthday traditions is to re-read my writing. This year, I reread all the meta that I've posted on my Exceedraft BSky fan account. I'm satisfied with what I've posted precisely because the platform leaves me no way to fix the imperfections of public posts.

Unlike X formerly Twitter, BSky doesn't unleash virtual balloons to mark a user's birthday. But I treated myself on the platform anyway by posting a LJ style picspam collage from my drafts.

Date: 2026-05-10 12:21 am (UTC)
lizardjay: young Kushina looking excited or amazed (kushina)
From: [personal profile] lizardjay
Happy birthday!!!! Your food looks tasty, I hope your cake was also good.

πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽˆ <-- your substitute balloons etc since bsky didn't have them

Date: 2026-05-10 10:08 am (UTC)
vriddy: Happy Shirakumo, Aizawa, Yamada (celebrate)
From: [personal profile] vriddy
Happy (slightly late) birthday!! :D πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Profile

g_uava: (Default)
Guava

July 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
192021 22232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 7th, 2026 10:13 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios